Saturday, November 26, 2011

Flooring...decisions, decisions!

We thought we knew what we wanted....that is until my dad (Denny Donmoyer) took me to his warehouse where they keep all the overruns that they make.  He works for Nydree flooring, a company that makes some of the most durable hard wood flooring on the market.  They make flooring for Chase bank, Abercrombie, etc.  I have never seen so many pallets of flooring!  We chose a variety to put throughout our house rather than just stick with one or two types.  I can't wait to share the pictures of it once it's installed (long time from now!)  The biggest thing I'm excited about is that I won't have to worry about the dogs nails scratching it....I figure if it can handle mall traffic, it can handle just about anything.  We're lucky to have my dad as a connection to getting this amazing product for less than retail.  Thanks Dad!!

http://www.nydreeflooring.com/


Newport Mall
Newport Mall

1 comment: